Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tag, You're It

I was blogger-tagged by my friend, Ashley Nicole Wilcox a few weeks ago, and now I must slough off the "it" skin and pass "it" off to others.

Here are the rules, which I got from Ashley who got it from somebody named Greg:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. You may need to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged and to read your blog.

Here are my 8 facts:
  1. I think I have an extra muscle under my left eye-lid.
  2. I was stung by a swarm of bees in Honduras (making me jump now when things buzz around my head).
  3. I like to microwave my ice cream.
  4. I was once badly beaten for calling a kid a baby who didn't want to play tag anymore.
  5. Once my Blazer was commandeered by a bipolar life insurance salesman off his meds from Colorado posing as a secret service agent.
  6. Sara and I like to name our cars and plants (i.e., Zippy, Kit, Chrissy the Christmas Cactus, Allie the Aloe Vera).
  7. I can talk cat language.
  8. I don't believe in Santa.
I tag Stephen Willcox, President Bush, St. Augustine, Michael Easely, that kid who beat me up, John Piper, Martin Lloyd-Jones, and Charles Spurgeon

:)

No comments: